Designed to detect abnormal vibration or shock of equipment / enclosures.
Different manufacturers offer vibration sensors that are analog based: an alert will be triggered if motion has been detected. Unlike those sensors, InfraSensing's shock and vibration sensor will report the actual force being recorded. This multi-axis G force allows to detect accurately the level of vibration and also allows you to define the exact threshold you want to be alerted on.
The sensors can be used in data centers, server rooms, racks, telecom equipment rooms or any other location where you want to monitor and record the level of shock or vibration. Like all other InfraSensing sensors, this sensor can be queried over SNMP by any network monitoring system such as the ServersCheck Monitoring Software.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure for non-power sensors or non-IP sensors. custom color & logo options available.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- out of the box integration via Modbus TCP, SNMP
- optional integration via MQTT
for Industrial IoT applications1
- optional integration via RS-485
enabling direct integration with your own gateway & controllers.2
1Requires FW 10 or higher
2Some sensors are not available in RS-485 native versions. In that case RS-485 is available using the optional Modbus RTU module.