Designed to complement facility fire safety systems with additional smoke sensor in critical facilities and enclosures.
The smoke sensor is a photoelectric smoke sensor for monitoring smoke inside facilities. The security smoke detector comes with in-built dust compensation, a patented CleanMeŽ feature, a replaceable optical chamber, and an in-built sounder.
The smoke sensor works on the light-scattering principle. A pulsed infrared light-emitting diode serves as the light source, and a high-speed photo diode as the sensing element. This design has superior protection against false/nuisance alarms caused by dust, RF, and ambient light. The proprietary optical chamber is field replaceable.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure for non-power sensors or non-IP sensors. custom color & logo options available.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- out of the box integration via Modbus TCP, SNMP
- optional integration via MQTT
for Industrial IoT applications1
1Requires FW 10 or higher