Designed to monitor and regulate temperatures across extensive distances, linear heat detection in mission-critical infrastructure prevents overheating and equipment stress, ensuring continuous, reliable operation. The sensor device is not a fire safety device.
Monitors for a temperature threshold breach over long distance using Protectowire's PHSC linear heat detection cables.
- standard version ENV-LHD
- or optionally daisy chained sensor
- supports up to 2 different cables for different levels
- this is not a fire safety product
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure for non-power sensors or non-IP sensors. custom color & logo options available.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- out of the box integration via Modbus TCP, SNMP
- optional integration via MQTT
for Industrial IoT applications1
- optional integration via RS-485
enabling direct integration with your own gateway & controllers.2
1Requires FW 10 or higher
2Some sensors are not available in RS-485 native versions. In that case RS-485 is available using the optional Modbus RTU module.