Designed to monitor joint in busway runs to mitigate the thermal avalance risk which could result in arc flashes.
Measures temperature using a magnetic contact probe to be installed on the outside of the enclosure where the joints are placed in the busway run.
- standard version ENV-TMAGNETIC
- or optionally daisy chained sensor
- measures temperature up to 200°C
- accuracy of ±0.25%
- precision of ±0.1°C
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure for non-power sensors or non-IP sensors. custom color & logo options available.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- out of the box integration via Modbus TCP, SNMP
- optional integration via MQTT
for Industrial IoT applications1
- optional integration via RS-485
enabling direct integration with your own gateway & controllers.2
1Requires FW 10 or higher
2Some sensors are not available in RS-485 native versions. In that case RS-485 is available using the optional Modbus RTU module.